TheLegacyClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Its been lit (9/2/16)
BMH New Album Discussion *Thats The Spirit* EmptyThu May 18, 2017 4:59 pm by Bikram

» Smash Bros Thread
BMH New Album Discussion *Thats The Spirit* EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:24 pm by smileytcs

» r/TurtleFacts/ is new meta
BMH New Album Discussion *Thats The Spirit* EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 1:59 am by Bikram

» Read This ! -Berserk
BMH New Album Discussion *Thats The Spirit* EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 1:56 am by Ankit22

» New Bionicle Series on Netflix
BMH New Album Discussion *Thats The Spirit* EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:33 pm by Bikram

» Me after listening to odd future once
BMH New Album Discussion *Thats The Spirit* EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:58 am by Decklun

» Comics with Mac
BMH New Album Discussion *Thats The Spirit* EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 3:01 pm by Perrypitts

» Minecraft Throwback?
BMH New Album Discussion *Thats The Spirit* EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:58 pm by Bikram

» young thugman,
BMH New Album Discussion *Thats The Spirit* EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:10 pm by Bikram

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:14 pm

BMH New Album Discussion *Thats The Spirit*

Go down

BMH New Album Discussion *Thats The Spirit* Empty BMH New Album Discussion *Thats The Spirit*

Post by Bikram Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:59 pm

Hey Guys
If you have not heard the album yet, listen to the whole album in the dropbox or download.
Good Album In General, But Shitty Album By bring me the horizon - Reason - To much change it went from screaming about death and despair to singing calmly about loved ones or missing someone...
I loved some tracks like Follow You because It touches the heart, but I don't think bring me the horizon when listening to it, its kinda like what happened to SilverStein. The change is bearable and some tracks are great, but it does not feel anything like their original stuff or the genre they are placed as. Thanks and I wanna read everyones opinon of it Very Happy
Bikram
Bikram
Owner
Owner

GoodBoy Points : 822

https://thelegacyclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BMH New Album Discussion *Thats The Spirit* Empty Re: BMH New Album Discussion *Thats The Spirit*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:54 pm

I loved the album and don't mind the change in genre so much although I do agree it was quite the change. I don't mind it so much though because I didn't listen to their old stuff (like suicide season and previous) that much before anyway so I'm somewhat used to their stuff not being super heavy. I just go back and listen to their old stuff and ya.

Back to top Go down

BMH New Album Discussion *Thats The Spirit* Empty Re: BMH New Album Discussion *Thats The Spirit*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:32 pm

Bikram, you described it best as, "good album, not a good BMTH album" It's definitely good, and the band plays it a lot heavier than it's recorded as. Made it much more enjoyable for me. 7/10 overall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum